Who Will be the Second Person to be Auf'd?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tonight is Project Runway! I have my line-up all picked from Fafarazzi and ready to go.

My team tonight is: Daniel, Leanne, and Kenley. Who will laugh? Who will cry?



What do you think the PR 'first' is? Who is going to melt and get sent home? Will Blayne bring more "girlalicious" to the table? Are you as excited as I am about Natalie Portman being tonight's guest judge?!

Tomorrow, I'll have my takes on the clothes that came down the runway. We'll see if I agree with the judges or not!

Speaking of Project Runway, Christian Siriano's line has officially launched at Bluefly. I love the gold metallic skirt, shirtdress, and two jackets, but I hate that silver zipper right down the crotch of the black stovepipe pants!

0 comments: