Alice + Olivia Branch Out for Spring

Friday, March 21, 2008

I was reading in my April InStyle yesterday that basic sequined dresses are out and ones with fun details of patterns are in. That seems like a perfect excuse to post a picture of this fab Alice + Oliva (who else for sequins?) dress.

I would have put it in with the ombre trend but I already had a blue to white dress of theirs that I couldn't bear to take out. I'm a little over the whole sequins thing, showgirls can only be in for so long, but this dress is unique and uses ombre which catches my eye.

As I looked through Alice + Oliva's page on Shopbop, they seem to be weaning off the sequins (just ignore the sequined, striped polo) I love the white hooded coat (also in black) that comes with/in a matching tote bag. Cute, but I wouldn't wear them together. There are some adorable little dress that need some flat gladiator sandals and they're good to go. My favorite is the Floral Blouson Sleeve dress for $330. It looks so fresh and adds to of springs key elements, flowers and brights!

Source

0 comments: