August Must Haves: Beauty

Saturday, August 2, 2008



As great for our bodies as water is, sometimes a cold soda is just what you need for refreshment. Enter Philosophy's The Soda Fountain, all the scents and flavors without the sugar and calories! The set includes Cherry Cola, Root Beer, and Fruit Punch.

Missoni's new light sparkling floral fragarance, Acqua, was made for summer. Just looking at the bottle makes me want to float away to Lake Como and spend some time drinking mojitos and soaking up the sun.

I don't know about you, but this Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Gel has my name written all over it. I'm a stickler for sunscreen and try not to let myself burn or tan but this sounds like it would feel so cooling on any hot skin. Besides, it's a giant pot of green gel, how can you resist that?

A whole collection of makeup bags in my favorite color? Add some swirled quilting and high shine and this is just begging me to buy it all. Sephora's Violet Swirl Bags range from $16-$38. Check out the cobalt color too, you might have to mix and match!

Even though I'm not subjecting my hair to heat, chlorine, or saltwater damage, I do tend to put my hair in a ponytail quite a bit. I'm working on that though because someone commented that they had never seen me with my hair down! Instead of the basic metal-free hair ties I use, these J. Crew Floral Hairbands would be an instant way to may your ponytail chic and summery.

Possibly the most intriguing thing to happen to the mascara wand since it was invented, Givenchy's Phenomen'Eyes Mascara promises "...a high-tech, patented round sphere at the tip of the precision wand that reaches every lash and adapts to all eye shapes. It's a Sephora exclusive." Well, of course I want to try it. It's a round mascara wand! Er... brush.

1 comments:

luxurygirl said...

I think this handbag will look great with this style Originalluxury