May Must Haves!

Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm going on a trip to LA this month (and moving there in June!) so this month, I have vacation on my mind! Here are my picks for the wonderfully warm month of May!



I love how the print on this Missoni bikini is less of their signature flame stitch and more of a wave look.

C.O. Bigelow makes some deliciously fresh lemon body lotion that sure to keep your skin nice and soft.

These Pink Quartz Earrings from Banana Republic are so bright and gorgeous! They would look fab with a little white dress.

I've been needing a little tribal style in my closet and this Matthew Williamson beaded dress is just what I'm looking for! It's bright, funky, and would look so cute with those gold gladiators

Since I'm petite, I don't want a gladiator sandal that climbs up my leg. These gold Helena Gladiators are perfect!

Mark had the brilliant idea to put skincare on the go via their hook-ups. For $8 you can buy either an Anti-Acne Blemish Treatment Gel, Pore Minimizing Lotion, Depuff Eye Gel, of the Lip Smoother. When you buy two, you get the hook-up connector for free that gives you skincare in the smallest of places!

0 comments: