Hat Infatuation

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I love hats. It might be because people say I have a face for them (what does that really mean?) or because Coco Chanel started out as a milliner, but to me, they are the perfect way to top off an outfit. With spring here and summer approaching, hats are more important than ever. We all know that the sun is terrible for our skin and hats are a great solution to keeping it off our delicate faces. Maybe hats and sunscreen are the fountain of youth?

I just discovered the coolest hats I've ever seen. They are from French milliner Lola and are tres chic, indeed! Here are some of my favorite styles:


Small raffia hat $271, brownsfashion.com


Small raffia and leather hat $251, brownsfashion.com


Straw hat with raffia stiching $231, brownsfashion.com


Coral linen hat $291, brownsfashion.com

I love them! Too bad they're a bit out of my price range.

To find out all of the places you can buy Lola, check out lolahats.com

0 comments: