February Favorites

Sunday, February 3, 2008




I'm loving this Atifa Satchel. It's a great gray/brown color and it's less than $30!

Barney's always has a great selection of jewelry and Rosanne Pugliese's Morocco Lace Earrings are no exception. Classic yet flirty, these are just my style!

As a major fan of Chloe, I want the Sue leather belt in it's killer purple. Only problem? $470 is a bit out of my price range. Thank God Net-A-Porter has awesome sales!

Speaking of Chloe, I would pair that belt with these awesome slim fit jeans.

It must be because I have Valentine's Day on the brain because I am seriously lusting after Christian Louboutin's Horatio Sling. Maybe it's the coral mixed with the red sole or maybe it's that they're subtly sexy. All I know is, I want them!

Hello, genius product! Tweezerman's After Tweeze Soothing Cream. My (under?)brows with thank me for this!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bag, I want one just like it. I was eyeing this cute creme colored one on forever21.